Santa Ana High School Conservatory
Students will develop competencies in the following areas:
- College-preparatory training in their applied music (strings, woodwinds, brass, and percussion, and voice).
- In-depth knowledge and appreciation of music theory, musicianship, and music history.
- Reinforce music theory and musicianship with piano lab classes.
- Study and perform repertoire from a wide range of musical eras and genres.
- Rehearse and perform with large ensembles classes.
- Rehearse and perform in small chamber music classes.
- Participate in masterclasses for specific instruments and musical styles.
Additional skills:Time Management Problem-solving Creative Vision
Leadership Marketing/Publicity Effective Communication
Collaboration/team-work Decision-making Performance Presentation